Looking for a wedding photographer? We’ve got your back! The planning and coordinating that comes with making the perfect day is no cake walk. From finding the best venue, gown, tux, and floral arrangement to organizing an awesome reception that pleases every guest will put a lot on your plate, so the least we can do is provide a useful list of the best wedding photographers in town to help. All kidding aside, keep reading our lineup of 20 Orlando Wedding Photographers You Need To See To Believe, then check out some fun things to do in Orlando for honeymoon ideas...
1. Amalie Orrange. After working 8+ years in the wedding industry, Amalie Orrange has learned that the best photographs are taken when every client couple are approached as friends. Amalie is an Orlando-based wedding and engagement photographer devoted to creating a foundation with each client couple. Her style reflects everyday life and leans towards classic elegance. Relying on natural light and the love radiating before her lens, Amalie wishes to capture the natural essence of every couple.
The Amalie Orange Wedding Collections start at $3,900, which includes Amalie as the main photographer and a second photographer. Her most popular package is the 7 Hour Collection + Engagement Session, which is priced at $4,900.
2. Anna So Photography. Voted #1 Best Photographer by Orlando Magazine’s Annual Best of Wedding, Anna So Photography believes in the fate of two soul mates meeting and that photography is powerful in its way to capture priceless moments. Starting as a painter before photographer, Anna So describes her style of wedding photography as a fusion of wedding photojournalism, fine art and fashion photography. There are even three different moods client couples can choose from for their photography style: Signature Bold, Light & Airy and Dark & Moody.
Made up of a team of three photographers, Anna So Photography’s packages are as diverse as each client couple they encounter. While they vary, the Love (Wedding) Package range from $1,000 to $4,000 and the Elopement & Intimate Wedding Package starts at $350.
3. Corner House Photography. Known for their effervescent and timeless wedding photography, Corner House Photography believes in the individuality of every love story. The nationally published lead photographer and creator of Corner House Photography, Samantha, was voted top three Central Florida wedding photographers. Made up of 10 wedding photographers, Corner House Photography is the perfect choice for any engaged couple seeking a style that is effortless and relaxed.
If you’re looking to be photographed by Samantha herself, Wedding Collections begin at $2,000 and include a complimentary engagement photo session. If you’re seeking a package that’s more budget-friendly, Corner House Photography also offers Wedding Collections captured by one of the talented team members starting at $1,200, which also includes a complimentary engagement session.
4. LP Everlasting Photography. ELP Everlasting Photography is committed to preserving and documenting a love that is, well, everlasting! They believe that romance can be found in the everyday adventure when true love is involved. Every couple deserves their own fairytale wedding, and ELP Everlasting Photography aims to make every couple shine like the power couple they are inside.
If you are in search of an Orlando wedding photographer that will enhance the glam and romance of your wedding day, ELP Everlasting Photography may be the right one for you. Wedding Collections begin at $900 and include edited digital images, online gallery, and print release.
5. Captured By Elle | If you’re seeking both a wedding photographer and videographer, Captured By Elle may be everything you’ve been searching for and more. A lover of IKEA and karaoke, Elle Baez, promises Captured By Elle is not your typical wedding photography and videography experience. Devoted to making sure the wedding process is stress-free for her client couples, Elle and her team are quick to help with every aspect of a wedding. Their crisp, modern take on wedding photography and videography focuses on unobtrusively capturing the raw emotion during your wedding day.
Planning a destination wedding? Captured By Elle is experienced in documenting the love shared between couples in the Caribbean and Europe. Wedding Photography Only Collections start at $3,000, while Wedding Photo + Video Collections begin at $5,000.
6. Denisse Jonsson Photography | Inspired by Orlando’s architecture, Denisse Jonsson believes the city’s rich history and landscape makes for the perfect backdrop for wedding photography. Denisse Jonsson not only serves clients throughout the Sunshine State, but also photographs weddings all over the globe, including India, Hawaii, and Europe. Her sleek and modern take on wedding photography makes both the natural and urban areas of Orlando pop with life.
The Denisse Jonsson Photography Wedding Collections range from $2,000 to $5,000 and include 2 photographers and access to the photos by USB and an online gallery. Both the Gold and Platinum collections include a complimentary engagement session.
7. Jaime DiOrio Photography. Featured on multiple wedding sites, like PopSugar and The Knot, Jamie DiOrio likes to think of her client couples as family. By ensuring the wedding process goes as smoothly as possible, Jamie makes herself available from the big, nail-biting moments to smallest of tasks, like finding a paleo-friendly caterer! Jamie not only focuses on the love shared between her client couples, but also the hard work and details that go into creating the perfect day. Jamie is all about couples who aren’t afraid to get silly and show off their love in front of the camera. How cute!
Jamie DiOrio’s Southern charm can be found in all of her natural, yet vibrant wedding photographs. Wedding collections are based off of these venue locations of your choice: Outdoor, Destination, Barn, Intimate, Beach, and Fun!
8. Kristen Weaver Photography. If you’re looking for a more traditional wedding photography experience in Orlando, Kristen Weaver Photography may be for you! The KWP Collective is made up of a team of wedding photographers all with their own unique flair. While Kristen herself focuses on capturing the romance of a wedding, fellow photographer Stephanie is drawn to vibrant hues and portrait style posing. The best part is the process is made super simple for their clients. All you need to do is fill out a contact form and they’ll connect you with the photographer of your choice.
If you’re not sure who to work with, they have a quiz that will give you your perfect match! Man, if only dating was this easy. Dependent on the photographer you end up choosing, Wedding Collections range from $2,200 to $4,400.
9. Lazzat Photography. Winner of Couple’s Choice Award seven years in a row, Lazzat Photography believes in the legacy of shared wedding photographs and strives to create lasting moments that will be shared throughout your family history. By focusing on the raw, unstaged emotions felt throughout your wedding day, their photographs are a testament to life itself. The team of Lazzat Photography knows wedding photography is more than just taking pictures. They work closely with their client couples, and even their wedding planners, to ensure the perfect timeline on the big day.
Full Wedding Packages begin at $3,295 and are customizable to fit every couple’s needs. Packages include professional photography coverage, a trained assistant, printed and online access to photos, and 5-year guaranteed access to the images and gallery. If you’re looking to elope, Elopement Collections start at $1,995 with full day coverage ranging from $4K - 5K. Engagement & Proposal sessions start at $195.
10. Lori Barbely Photography. At Lori Barbely Photography, your memories matter to not only you and your partner, but Lori as well! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer that will let your love flow naturally, Lori’s wedding photography style is unobtrusive and focuses on capturing genuine moments. She believes even the tiniest details are important and worth remembering, so she photographs it all!
By zoning in on natural emotion, Lori Barbely’s wedding photos are light with love and laughter. Since no two weddings are alike, Wedding Collections are completely customizable, and pricing begins at $2,950.
11. Misty Miotto Photography. If you’re looking for wedding photographs that are just as unique as your wedding day, Misty Miotto Photography transports her couples into their fairytale dreams with just one click of her camera. Focusing on bold and vibrant hues, Misty captures the elegance and romance of every wedding she photographs.
Winner of several awards and accolades, including Best Photographer in Central Florida by Wesh 2 A-List and being inducted into The Knot “Best of Wedding” Hall of Fame, Misty Miotto Photography is perfect for any couple seeking a lavish wedding photography experience. Wedding Collections range from $2,797 to $4,197.
12. Nelson Photography. If you’re not comfortable in front of the camera and would rather be given some direction, a portrait wedding photographer may be your best choice! Nelson Rodriguez is an Orlando-based portrait photographer with a modern and fresh style. Even though he specializes in portraits, Nelson believes in the real emotion behind every couple’s wedding day.
Knowing every wedding is as unique as its couple, Nelson Photography’s Wedding Collection prices are all based off of each couple and their needs.
13. Pat Wong Photography. Voted as one of the Best Wedding Photographers in Orlando 2020 by Expertise, Pat Wong Photography is as enchanting as it is creative. Pat loves every detail of his client couple’s love story, from the first date and kiss to their tale of engagement. The emotions of not only the couple but also their families and friends on the wedding day is what Pat focuses on when photographing.
14. Root Photography. What happens when a husband and wife both love photography and start a business together? You get Root Photography! Nate and Jensey Root began photographing when Nate was asked to photograph a friend’s wedding in 2006, and the rest is history! This husband and wife dream photography team is based in Central Florida but always up to travel wherever the weddings take them. They have photographed weddings all across the United States and across the globe in Paris, Africa, and the Caribbean!
Root Photography is just one example of exciting opportunities marriage can bring a couple. Wedding Collections range from $3,500 to $6,000, and an additional travel fee if the wedding is outside of Central Florida.
15. Rudy and Marta Photography. Rudy and Marta Photography was created by a dynamic power couple determined to photograph what matters most on your wedding day: your love, or what they describe, the heart of everything. Rudy and Marta believe love is like an onion, and that each layer to their client couple’s story must be peeled back in order to reveal the core love underneath. The husband and wife team come from a place of understanding, and they aim to photograph couples in their most relaxed and carefree state.
Rudy and Marta believe in photographing their client couples during moments of genuine joy and laughter. Wedding Collections begin at $2,899 and include a “Together Session” perfect for engagement photos.
16. Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography. Want a wedding photographer that’s a little on the wild side? Shaina DeCiryan describes herself as a “wildflower” wedding photographer with the goal of capturing every couple’s free, gypsy soul. Shaina’s earthy, editorial style is perfect for any outdoor and/or destination wedding. Whether you’re celebrating your love with a spontaneous elopement or a quiet, intimate ceremony, Shaina DeCiryan’s spirited heart transforms her client couple’s love into eternal works of art.
Some of Shaina’s favorite Orlando venues to photograph include the Winter Park Farmer’s Market, the Kraft Azalea Gardens, and the Casa Feliz Historic Home. If you like what you see so far, be sure to contact Shaina for Wedding Collection prices!
17. Sophia’s Art Photography. Since 2012, Sophia’s Art Photography has been capturing the love of couples in Central Florida. The company was created by Marjorie and Nicholas Durante with the mission to bring back traditional family photography to the Orlando-area. They believe that true love rules everything and strive to make each of their client couples comfortable and at ease in front of the camera.
The couple’s go-to saying is “Marjorie and Nicholas have it handled,” which means you will be in the hands of professionals dedicated to making sure your wedding day is stress-free and fun.
18. SugarPop Productions. Want your wedding photos to really pop? At SugarPop Productions, they believe photography and videography are the best forms of storytelling. By utilizing bold hues and focusing on the glamorous side of weddings, SugarPop enhances every wedding story through an eye-catching lens.
Prices for photo only Wedding Collections range from $1,995 to $2,995, where both photo and video Wedding Collections range from $3,795 to $5,495.
19. Thirty-Three and Third - Hector Javier Photography. If you’re seeking an Orlando-area elopement wedding photographer that brings an urban flair to their style, Hector Javier at Thirty-Three and Third may be your best shot. Having lived in New York City and Puerto Rico, Hector brings a unique, journalistic viewpoint to the Central Florida landscape. As a traveling photographer, Hector is used to dropping everything to make sure his client couples have what they need.
Hector Javier loves capturing the authenticity in every relationship and is always up for a fun-filled adventure with his client couples. He promises to capture every moment, every laugh, and every couple’s everlasting love.
20. Victoria Angela Photography. Named one of the Best Wedding Photographers in the World, that’s right---the WORLD, Victoria Angela has over two decades of storytelling experience through her photography. Known for her sophisticated and clean style, Victoria’s aesthetic has been featured in countless magazines and wedding sites, like People Magazine, US Weekly, Elle, and Martha Stewart Weddings.
Photographing over 1,000 events worldwide, Victoria Angela and her team have seemingly perfected the art of wedding photography. If Victoria Angela Photography is exactly what you’ve been looking for in a wedding photographer, be sure to contact them for rates and availability!
Whether you’re looking for a wedding photographer for outdoor shots or a Wedding Collection with an unbeatable price tag, our list includes top names in the industry. Visit our Travel Blog and discover great tips for the most romantic things to do in Orlando, and so much more.
Now that is hardest parts are over, you can focus on the easy stuff, like writing vows…oh wait.